Everyday your child will have the opportunity to learn through play as he / she participates in the following activities:
- Construction with a variety of manipulative materials
- Expressing their creative abilities through paint, dough and other resources
- Dramatise and socially interact with others in different dramatic play set-ups
- Enjoy quiet concentration and language learning with books, stories, puzzles and other cognitive resources
- Interact with sports and outdoor activities to develop large muscle control and co-ordination
- Enjoy music and movement
- Participate in problem-solving and mathematical games using up-to-date digital media and technology
- Environmental learning and sustainability through interaction with animals and nature
- School readiness which focuses on ensuring children are emotionally and socially ready to transition to school.
- There is also a strong emphasis on language, letter and number recognition as well as maths and science concepts.
We record and document each child’s interests, interactions and development in an individual portfolio that you keep once they leave.
These portfolios are journals of your child’s days at the service and contain photos, samples of work and professional interpretations and observations of your child’s progress.