Broad Goals of the centre
We are committed to ensuring that each child is supported to reach their full potential. We aim to do this by providing a quality educational program delivered by passionate educators in an environment that is inclusive, warm and secure for your child.
Wattle Road Early Education Centre aims to provide:
- An environment that enhances exploration, discovery, curiosity, positive social interactions, self-confidence and autonomy.
- Experinces that stimulate learning and understanding of the social and cultural rules by which we live, and values and attitudes that promoted sustainability and environmental learning.
- Activities that extend the overall development of the child (physical, cognitive, social, emotional, language, sleep, rest, good nutrition).
- Healthy relationships that promote love, security and socialisation between the children and staff.
- A clean, healthy, hygienic, safe and secure environment for all children, families and staff.
- A service to parents and the community which reflects their needs and priorities e.g. anti bias curriculum, multicultural program and inclusion of all children.
- Quality partnerships between staff and families.
- To provide continual support to all families.
- To provide teaching strategies that include role modeling, scaffolding and positive behaviour guidance whilst treating all children equally.
- To provide children with staff that are highly motivated, loving, caring, qualified and who take active steps to further their training.